Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Latest Pictures


A little smile.


Contemplating life.


First tummy time!


How cute is that face?


"Um, I have a wet diaper here....why are we taking time for pictures?"


We always manage to wriggle out of our swaddle.




Mommy and Adam.

1 comment:

  1. He is absolutely beautiful!!! Colin always got out of his swaddle too...we ended up giving up on it after two weeks and he slept much better! Glad to hear you had a nice Mother's Day...I can only imagine how special it was with Adam!! Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)

Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09

Jumperoo! Early October 2009

Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009

I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)

Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009

Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009

Smiling at the Mobile!

I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!

Followers