Thursday, July 9, 2009

11 Weeks

Here are some great pictures from the past few weeks. Adam is growing like crazy! At his 10 week doctor's appointment, he weighed 14 pounds and was 23 inches long....the average size of a 4 month old! The doctor predicts that he'll be over 6 feet tall.


Precious boy


Happy!


In the PRECIOUS onesie with his name on it from Mommy's dear friend, Mrs. Lee!


Go Blue! Thank you Mrs. Kotlarz for this great onesie!


Hanging out


I think all 14 pounds are in his cheeks in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)

Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09

Jumperoo! Early October 2009

Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009

I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)

Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009

Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009

Smiling at the Mobile!

I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!

Followers