Monday, August 10, 2009
Best Picture Yet
Yesterday morning Adam was SO happy and smiling up a storm. I was able to get this amazing picture which is one of my favorites so far. It captures his spirit so well. Must be the 10-11 hours of straight sleep he's had the past few nights! He has, all of a sudden (knock on wood), given up his middle-of-the-night bottle and just wants his pacifier here and there. But he's sleeping approximately 10 1/2 hours each night. We feel like human beings again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)
Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09
Jumperoo! Early October 2009
Adam & Aunt Lori 9/5/09
Beautiful Boy
Talking Up A Storm!
Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009
I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)
Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009
Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009
Smiling at the Mobile!
I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!
















No comments:
Post a Comment