Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year we drove (and I mean drove....it took us 9 hours) to Long Island for Thanksgiving to visit Uncle Dave, Aunt Lisa, Meredith and Michael. We had such a wonderful time and we were so glad for Adam to get to know his family and Lisa's family as well. They are all such wonderful people! Adam was the perfect angel on both car rides. Rich and I couldn't get over how he didn't cry ONCE the entire 9 hours. Even I wanted to cry after 2 hours in Staten Island! Here are some great memories from the trip (although we didn't get a picture of Aunt Lisa....she was probably cooking up something wonderful in the kitchen!)


Adam with Michael


Adam and Uncle Dave


Adam and Meredith


Bailey was so protective of Adam. Whenever
he would cry, Bailey would run right over to make
sure he was okay and was always sitting somewhere
close by!


Adam, Mommy and "cousin" Gianna. How cute is she?!?


In our Thanksgiving outfit (and looking none too happy)


Daddy and Adam


Mommy and Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)

Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09

Jumperoo! Early October 2009

Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009

I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)

Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009

Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009

Smiling at the Mobile!

I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!

Followers