Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Adam!

The favor table...the party had a "jungle" theme

Adam's giraffe cake (custom-made by Mommy)


All the yummy desserts...thank you, Grandma, for
making the wonderful cookies!

Bring on the cake!


Adam was hysterical eating his cake...he sat there
expressionless, just shoveling it in! Luckily he
didn't get sick (although he was on quite a sugar high!)

"Did you know this is ALL MINE?"


Cake face!

Helping Adam blow out his candle!

Adam and Mommy

"I better hurry up before they see how much I've had!"

We were SO touched that Adam's godparents,
Uncle Jeff & Aunt Erin, and Adam's 3 "cousins"
came down from NY for the weekend.

The girls! From left to right...Carly, Ellen, Libby,
Emily, Lauren

Rich with his long-time friends, George and Neil

Adam and his wonderful day care teacher, Miss Mikaela


Ellen with Ciocia and Jenny

Adam and his best friend, sweet Sadie

Lisa with Jenny and Jose

Rich with Kelly and Gracie

The birthday boy with Aunt Lori

We are beyond excited that the Lees are moving
back to Virginia!

Adam and Ellen

All the kids playing with Adam's new toys!

Ellen, Gracie and Adam

"What's this? Fun!"

More toys!

Cupcake!

Carly loving every bite of her cupcake!

Mommy's friend, Kelly, and her gorgeous
daughter, Gracie.

Our friends, the Bakers

Happy Birthday Boy!

I love this picture of Adam with his two cousins...
talk about a happy boy!

There is nothing more precious to us in this life
than our little miracle. We love you, Adam, and wish
you a happy and healthy year! You are the light of
our lives!!

2 comments:

  1. We loved being at Adam's 1st Birthday Party! Thank you for inviting us - the party was perfect....such a cute theme/decorations, yummy food, and wonderful group of family & friends to celebrate! Adam is such a sweet, adorable little boy...I can't believe he's already ONE - he'll be walking and talking before you know it!

    Happy 1st Birthday Adam!

    Love, Kelly & Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, Lisa! You put together a great party - I'm so sorry that we missed all the festivities. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)

Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09

Jumperoo! Early October 2009

Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009

I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)

Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009

Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009

Smiling at the Mobile!

I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!

Followers