Friday, September 24, 2010

We Love You, Grandma & Jaja!

Last weekend Grandma and Jaja came for a visit and we had SUCH a great time! Adam absolutely adores his grandparents and the feeling is mutual! Here are some great pictures from their visit. We are so happy that they have agreed to watch Adam when Rich and I go to Thailand in January. He will be so loved and in such great hands (although we'll still have to get Jaja to change a diaper!)

Before heading out to dinner...

Reading with Grandma

Adam and Grandma

We took Adam to Kidwell Farm while Grandma &
Jaja were here. He loved running around and seeing
most of the animals. He was a bit frightened of the
large draft horses and the roosters...

Checking out a cow with Jaja and telling
us that a cow says "MOO!"

The sippy cup is always in hand...

Checking out the farm!

A pig says "OINK!" Poor mama pig...that's
a LOT of babies!


Riding the tractor with Jaja

"I'm not so sure about these roosters, Grandma..."
I love how he's holding on to Grandma's shirt.

Starting to get tuckered out...

At the swings!

Adam and Grandma

Getting so grown up!

"Watcha doin' over there, Grandma?"

"Weee!"

Having fun on the playground

Lots of trips down the slide with Jaja

"Thanks for coming, Grandma and Jaja! Come
back SOON!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)

Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09

Jumperoo! Early October 2009

Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009

I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)

Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009

Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009

Smiling at the Mobile!

I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!

Followers