Adam still LOVES to dance and these days he is obsessed with Barney and loves to dance to his favorite episodes. He also LOVES to ride (and dance!) and on Daddy's shoulders. I love in the beginning of this video how he takes a quick break for a drink of water!
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)
Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09
Jumperoo! Early October 2009
Adam & Aunt Lori 9/5/09
Beautiful Boy
Talking Up A Storm!
Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009
I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)
Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009
Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009
Smiling at the Mobile!
I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!
















No comments:
Post a Comment