Friday, June 3, 2011

Welcome Summer!

After a very soggy April and half of May, summer has hit Virginia with full force! We reached nearly 100 degrees this week and have had gorgeous days full of sun. This past Memorial Day weekend was spent catching up on yard work and chores around the house. But we did manage to squeeze in a trip the pool and some great family time on the deck.

Memorial Day breakfast on the deck

Waiting for the pool to open (we
got there early to get a spot in the shade!)

Adam was pretty timid at first and didn't
want to let go of our hands...

I think he was more overwhelmed by how
PACKED with people the pool was than actually
getting in the water.

"I'm really not sure about all this...."

It wasn't long before he wanted
to go hang out at the chairs and
have a snack....let's see what Mommy
has in our beach bag!

Bypassed the grapes and went right
for the oatmeal cookies...

Trying on Daddy's glasses

"Oh Mom, really? Can't I just sit
here and relax without you putting
that camera in my face?"

Watching the action and having some
juice

OK, let's try this again!

Adam's little friend, Cameron, from
day care was in the pool right in front
of him and she had no fear....I think
it was peer pressure that finally got
him warmed up!

"I can do that too, Cameron!"


But I'd really prefer to hang on
to Daddy's hand!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)

Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09

Jumperoo! Early October 2009

Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009

I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)

Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009

Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009

Smiling at the Mobile!

I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!

Followers