Last night Adam and I went with Ruby and Mrs. Edwards to Cox Farms to feed the goats. Notice how Adam sticks his tongue out when the goat does the same! And the end of the video is perfectly indicative of Adam & Ruby's love-hate relationship.....one minute they are fighting, the next they are kissing (yes, they've taken to kissing on the lips when they leave each other!)
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)
Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09
Jumperoo! Early October 2009
Adam & Aunt Lori 9/5/09
Beautiful Boy
Talking Up A Storm!
Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009
I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)
Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009
Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009
Smiling at the Mobile!
I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!

































No comments:
Post a Comment