Friday, April 24, 2009

Finally Home

After 4 days in the hospital, Adam came home with Mommy and Daddy!







1 comment:

  1. He is way too cute! How are you guys doing? why did you spend 4 days in the hospital-everything okay? Hope this first week of parenting is going well. Praying for you-I know it can be completely exhausting and overwhelming. If you find yourself crying for no reason, you're normal! Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete

Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)

Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09

Jumperoo! Early October 2009

Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009

I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)

Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009

Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009

Smiling at the Mobile!

I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!

Followers