Friday, April 3, 2009

The Nursery is ready!

We finally finished the nursery and are so thrilled with the way it turned out. Here are some pictures and a video (below) of the room just waiting for our little man!





2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! You and Rich outdid yourselves. Little man is going to love his room. I can't wait to see pictures of him on his changing table, in his crib, and being rocked for the 1st time.

    I am so excited and happy for y'all! Now, he just needs to hurry up and get here! Wishing you all the best for a wonderful, pain free, safe delivery and a healthy, beautiful, and happy little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursery looks amazing! You did a great job and I know he will love his new room. Lisa you look incredible and you're so close to meeting your little man-so exciting! Enjoy these last few days before your life changes forever!

    ReplyDelete

Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)

Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09

Jumperoo! Early October 2009

Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009

I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)

Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009

Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009

Smiling at the Mobile!

I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!

Followers