Monday, September 14, 2009

Photo Shoot With Ellen

During the weekend in Albany, we tried to get a nice picture of the two babies, Adam and Ellen. It was hysterical. Between Adam tipping over and each of them either fussing or looking away, we worked VERY hard to get a good picture. The end result is at the bottom of the post...


I love this outfit that grandma gave Adam - the plaid shirt is adorable!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)

Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09

Jumperoo! Early October 2009

Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009

I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)

Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009

Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009

Smiling at the Mobile!

I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!

Followers