Monday, March 1, 2010

10 Month Update

Adam turned 10 months old on February 20th. He is 22 1/2 pounds and 28 1/2 inches (75th percentile for both!). Within the past 2 weeks, he has achieved so many first....He is now army crawling, can sit himself up from a laying down position and can pull himself up on to his knees. He has also started talking like CRAZY! "Mama" and "Dada" are definitely his favorites. I am still trying to capture it on video b/c (of course!) he always stops talking the minute I turn on the video camera....

Here are some recent pictures.


Sweet cheeks!

Playing with his crawling ball.


ALWAYS happy!


He loves his piano!

Adam sleeps 12 hours straight at night and takes 2 naps
for about 1 1/2 hours each nap (at home...at school it's a different story)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I always have a hard time getting Nora's talking on camera too. She stops as soon as she sees the video camera too. I can't believe how much he sleeps-that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)

Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09

Jumperoo! Early October 2009

Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009

I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)

Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009

Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009

Smiling at the Mobile!

I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!

Followers