Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Trip to Albany

Last weekend Adam and I went to Albany to visit Aunt Lori, Carly, Ellen and Ciocia (who had come in from Buffalo!) As always, we had a blast. Adam had his first trip to the pool and joined Ellen's swim "lesson." He was on the brink of tears at first (the water was COLD), but then he got used to it and started splashing and really loved it!

The unfortunate part of the weekend was Adam getting sick, both at Aunt Lori's AND on the airplane. The man across the aisle will never know how grateful I was for just how fast he grabbed that barf bag!


When Adam and I were waiting at BWI for our flight,
we ran in to an old college friend of mine, Patrick. He is living in
the DC area now but we hadn't seen each other since Ann Arbor
years ago!

Playing with sweet Ellen....sharing those toys must
have been why Ellen got sick the day after Adam!

After our swim....it was Adam's nap time
and he immediately fell asleep in the car
on the way home.

With the girls at the pool. Carly was the only one
who still had energy!

Trying to keep up with his cousins....

Back home in one of his favorite places....his crib.


Playing peek-a-boo with Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)

Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09

Jumperoo! Early October 2009

Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009

I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)

Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009

Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009

Smiling at the Mobile!

I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!

Followers