Can our baby boy really be walking? How time flies!
Monday, August 30, 2010
Adam Walking!
Adam took his first steps on July 17th. Since then, he hasn't been too interested in walking. On Friday, something "clicked" and he is really getting the hang of it! You can see here how he starts out pretty unsteady but then takes some pretty good steps! And he would not let go of the cord from the vacuum cleaner. I think it gave him an odd sense of security.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)
Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09
Jumperoo! Early October 2009
Adam & Aunt Lori 9/5/09
Beautiful Boy
Talking Up A Storm!
Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009
I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)
Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009
Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009
Smiling at the Mobile!
I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!
















Watching that wobbly walk is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I love it and him!!! I'm so proud of him and I know you and Rich are too! I can't wait to see him walking in person.
ReplyDelete