Sunday, October 24, 2010

Visit from Aunt Lori

Aunt Lori came to visit 2 weeks ago and Adam LOVED having some exclusive time alone with her! We kept forgetting to get out the camera, but we did take some great pictures while playing with bubbles in the backyard. We love you Aunt Lori ... thanks for giving up a weekend with your girls to come visit us!


Mommy and Adam

Chasing bubbles

Blowing bubbles with Aunt Lori

This is SUCH a great picture! I love the
excitement on both faces!

More bubbles

Adam and Aunt Lori


SUCH fun...and such a happy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)

Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09

Jumperoo! Early October 2009

Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009

I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)

Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009

Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009

Smiling at the Mobile!

I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!

Followers