Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween 2010

The Thursday before Halloween I got a call from Adam's school that he was sick and we needed to come pick him up. We had no way of knowing that we were headed into the worst battle with the stomach flu we had encountered yet. He had already had the stomach flu a month ago (along with Mommy and Daddy), so I was so surprised when he came down with it again and even worse the second time! Poor thing was just a mess the entire weekend. On Sunday morning (Halloween), his spirits were up, so we hopefully thought he'd be better in time for some Halloween fun. We headed over to our friends, the Bakers, to see Sadie in her Piglet costume and let the kids play. No sooner had we arrived when the stomach flu returned with a vengeance. When we got home, we hoped Adam would rally, but no such luck. As the neighborhood filled with trick-or-treaters, our little "lion" went off to bed. It wasn't until the following Wednesday (nearly a week) that he started feeling better. We did manage to squeeze in a few pictures. I really want to put him back in the costume and snap some more shots because he was so darn cute!

Mommy's impressive carving job
on Adam's pumpkin (if I do say so myself!)


Pumpkin inside until we lit it up outside for the
trick-or-treaters

Who knew you don't have to put a candle in
the pumpkin anymore. They actually make
battery-operated lights! Thanks to Rich for finding
those....

Our little lion headed over to see Sadie


SOOO cute in his lion costume!


Sadie in her adorable piglet costume

Sadie and her Daddy, Otho

Adam and Daddy


More Adam and Daddy....I think I need to step
out from behind the camera more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)

Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09

Jumperoo! Early October 2009

Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009

I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)

Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009

Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009

Smiling at the Mobile!

I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!

Followers