Friday, December 10, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

At the end of November we took our annual trip to Long Island to spend Thanksgiving with the Paul Family. Adam was an amazing traveler both ways....6 hours straight in the car! We discovered that a portable DVD is a VERY good travel companion! We had a great time seeing Rich's family and Adam was very sad to leave (I think he especially missed the doggies!) We are looking forward to another trip during warmer weather this summer!

Taking a little snooze....

View of NYC

Daddy and Adam

Uncle Dave and Adam

Uncle Dave, Adam and Meredith

Adam playing with Aunt Lisa's container
of beans


Handsome boy!

Adam and Uncle Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)

Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09

Jumperoo! Early October 2009

Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009

I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)

Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009

Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009

Smiling at the Mobile!

I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!

Followers