The Antolicks came to visit in February and Adam and his cousins had an absolute ball! We went to the Air and Space Museum (Adam ran around there like a crazy person), out to dinner (crazy but fun!), and to the Natural History Museum. But I think the kids enjoyed it the most when they were getting ready for bed or in their jammies and just spending time together. Oh how we wish they lived closer....
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)
Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09
Jumperoo! Early October 2009
Adam & Aunt Lori 9/5/09
Beautiful Boy
Talking Up A Storm!
Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009
I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)
Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009
Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009
Smiling at the Mobile!
I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!
















No comments:
Post a Comment