Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Testing out the iPhone - March 2011

Rich and I recently became owners of the iPhone. I am still getting used to how it works, but I definitely love the camera! Here are some shots (some good, others that need perfecting) taken with my camera. Mostly of Adam, of course, over the past few weeks.

At the Nature Preserve on a warm
Sunday afternoon

This Nature Preserve is down the street
from our house and Adam loves it. He can run
the perimeter and it's all fenced in so
it's very safe.

Checking out Mommy's sunglasses

Pointing at the geese and the ducks

Adam's favorite resting spot...Daddy's
shoulders

Looking at the water

Adam is still OBSESSED with the
vacuum....just don't try to turn it on.

Silly boy!

Fuzzy picture but beautiful boy

Looking out the window...most likely
for the "garbage truck"....he even asks
lately if it's "garbage day?"

"Hi Mommy!"

Aunt Lori was here last weekend
to run the National Half Marathon.
She had a personal best time and did
great!

Melissa came over on Saturday afternoon
and Adam hasn't stopped asking for "Lissa"
ever since!

Aunt Lori bought Adam a cupcake....

...and he ate the entire thing

"Yum! Thanks Aunt Lori!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)

Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09

Jumperoo! Early October 2009

Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009

I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)

Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009

Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009

Smiling at the Mobile!

I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!

Followers