Monday, January 25, 2010

Birthday Weekend in Albany

Last weekend Adam and I went to Albany to spend my birthday with Aunt Lori, Uncle Greg, Carly and Ellen. We had SO MUCH FUN! We spent a lot of the weekend trying to devise ways to live closer together since the kids enjoy each other so much! Carly and Adam are playing peek-a-boo in the precious video.


Carly chatting with Adam


Don't they look like they are plotting something?
(Those days will be here before we know it!)


The beautiful cake that Greg surprised us with


Adam and I with beautiful Carly


Funny Ellen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)

Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09

Jumperoo! Early October 2009

Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009

I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)

Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009

Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009

Smiling at the Mobile!

I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!

Followers