When I was going through infertility, I joined an online message board and met the most fantastic group of women also trying to conceive. I joined that board almost 4 years ago and still email with these women almost every day! One of my friends from the group, Jess, lives in Harrisburg. We got together a few weeks ago so that I could meet her son, Alex, also a miracle IVF baby! We are looking forward to when Adam and Alex can play together since this visit entailed a lot of laying next to each other on a blanket!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)
Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09
Jumperoo! Early October 2009
Adam & Aunt Lori 9/5/09
Beautiful Boy
Talking Up A Storm!
Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009
I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)
Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009
Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009
Smiling at the Mobile!
I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!
Adam's First Month
Our Miracle Pregnancy
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(68)
-
▼
January
(18)
- Bath Time
- So Many Toys, So Little Time....
- Birthday Weekend in Albany
- Sledding with Carly & Ellen
- Two Miracle Babies!
- At the Piano!
- Overalls & Rosy Cheeks
- Finger Painting
- Closer to Crawling - Jan. 1, 2010
- Adam's First Christmas - December 2009
- The Sites and Sounds of Christmas 2009
- Bath?!? Nope, I'd rather play....
- What Do You Mean Santa Didn't Get My List?
- Sitting in a Big Boy Highchair
- A Conversation with Uncle Dan
- A Very Special Visit
- Grandma & Jaja's House Here We Come! Dec. 24, 2009
- Decorated For Christmas
-
▼
January
(18)
















No comments:
Post a Comment