Monday, January 25, 2010

Sledding with Carly & Ellen

When we were in Albany, we took Adam sledding for the first time! He actually really liked it...Ellen, on the other hand, hated the snow and the cold (she takes after her Tee Tee). Check her out saying "Brrr" on the video!





"What is going on here?"


"Hmmm.....I think this could be fun!"


"What do you think, Carly, should I do this?"


"Look, Adam, it's great!"


"Oh, come on, it's bad enough I have to be out here,
but you could at least let me see where I'm going!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Has the Time Gone? October 2009 (6 Months Old)

Uncle Dave Makes Me Laugh! 10.18.09

Jumperoo! Early October 2009

Happy Times with Mommy - August 9, 2009

I love my mobile! (July 28, 2009)

Adam Discovers His Tongue - June 30, 2009

Adam "Talking" - June 16, 2009

Smiling at the Mobile!

I was able to catch Adam smiling at his mobile this morning! It's toward the end of the video, but well worth the wait!

Followers